Lombreuil tourism and travel guide
Visit Lombreuil: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lombreuil is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 54 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Lombreuil is 104 kilometres from Paris).
Lombreuil, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lombreuil in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Lombreuil
Markets in and near Lombreuil
- Lorris: market Thursday (11km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (11km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (11km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (21km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (28km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Egreville: market Monday (32km)
- Puiseaux: market Monday (32km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (32km)
- Briare: market Friday (33km)
More information about Lombreuil, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Lombreuil, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lombreuil.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Montargis (10km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (21km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (28km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (15km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (20km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (26km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (16km)
- Briare (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lombreuil
from Orleans (prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 104 km
from Calais: 339 km
from Nice: 592 km
from Bordeaux: 424 km
from Strasbourg: 385 km
Lombreuil is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Lombreuil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chevillon-sur-Huillard, La Cour-Marigny, Oussoy-en-Gatinais, Presnoy, Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux, Saint-Maurice-sur-Fessard, Thimory and Vimory.
This page in French: Visiter Lombreuil