Presnoy tourism and travel guide
Visit Presnoy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Presnoy is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 49 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Presnoy is 101 kilometres from Paris).
Presnoy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Presnoy in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Presnoy
Markets in and near Presnoy
- Lorris: market Thursday (8km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (14km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (15km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (26km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (26km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (27km)
- Puiseaux: market Monday (28km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Pithiviers: market Saturday all day (33km)
- Egreville: market Monday (34km)
More information about Presnoy, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Presnoy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Presnoy.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Montargis (14km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (16km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (25km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (20km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (25km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (26km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (10km)
- Briare (36km)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Presnoy
from Orleans (prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 101 km
from Calais: 337 km
from Nice: 597 km
from Bordeaux: 422 km
from Strasbourg: 391 km
Presnoy is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Presnoy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auvilliers-en-Gatinais, Chailly-en-Gatinais, Chevillon-sur-Huillard, Ladon, Lombreuil, Noyers, Saint-Maurice-sur-Fessard, Thimory and Villemoutiers.
This page in French: Visiter Presnoy