Eynesse tourism and travel guide
Visit Eynesse: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: A nice place to stroll down to the banks of the Dordogne river - although there is not much else in this tiny village
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Eynesse. For detailed visitor information see the Eynesse travel guide.
Eynesse is situated in the Gironde department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 58 kilometres from Bordeaux, the department capital (general information: Eynesse is 478 kilometres from Paris).
Eynesse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Eynesse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gironde
Map of places to visit near Eynesse
Markets in and near Eynesse
- Castillon-la-Bataille: market Monday (16km)
- Duras: market Thursday - seasonal market only (17km)
- Duras: market Saturday & Monday (17km)
- Montpon-Menesterol: market Wednesday (20km)
- Eymet: market Thursday (26km)
- Bergerac: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (26km)
- Branne: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Mussidan: market Saturday (28km)
- Miramont-de-Guyenne: market Friday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Miramont-de-Guyenne: market Monday (30km)
More information about Eynesse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Eynesse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Eynesse.
- Saint-Emilion (25km)
- La Sauve Majeure abbaye (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- La Sauve église St Pierre (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
- Perigueux cathédrale Saint Front (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (60km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Pierre (Petit-Palais-et-Cornemps) (24km)
- Collégiale et chapelle de la Trinité (Saint-Emilion) (25km)
- Ancien Prieuré de Merlande (La Chapelle-Gonaguet) (58km)
- Abbaye Notre Dame (Chancelade) (59km)
- Eglise Saint Etienne de la Cité (Perigueux) (59km)
- Jardins du Sardy (5km)
- Parc et potager de Pouthet (26km)
- Jardins du château de Montréal (32km)
- Jardins de Beauchamp (35km)
- Jardin du cloître Notre-Dame (35km)
- Jardins du château de Vayres (38km)
- Jardin du Fond de l’or (42km)
- Jardins du château de Malle (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Perigueux (61km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Bergerac (26km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Eynesse
from Bordeaux (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 478 km
from Calais: 693 km
from Nice: 580 km
from Bordeaux: 57 km
from Strasbourg: 714 km
Eynesse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors will fly into Bordeaux airport (or Bergerac) while drivers should allow 7-8 hours driving time from the ports at Le Havre or Cherbourg. For driving distances to Eynesse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Caplong, Fougueyrolles, Nastringues, Pessac-sur-Dordogne, Pineuilh, Saint-Andre-et-Appelles, Saint-Antoine-de-Breuilh, Saint-Avit-de-Soulege, Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong, Sainte-Foy-la-Grande and Velines.
This page in French: Visiter Eynesse