Ciral tourism and travel guide
Visit Ciral: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ciral is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 19 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Ciral is 187 kilometres from Paris).
Ciral, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ciral in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Ciral
Markets in and near Ciral
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (19km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (19km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (22km)
- Sees: market Saturday (26km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (26km)
- Briouze: market Monday (28km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (35km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (36km)
More information about Ciral, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Ciral, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ciral.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Carrouges Chateau (7km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Normandie-Maine (6km)
- Sassy (22km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Signal d'Écouves (14km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (16km)
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (16km)
- Forêt de Perseigne (30km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Loup-du-Gast (35km)
- Saint-Fraimbault (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ciral
from Alencon (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 187 km
from Calais: 308 km
from Nice: 780 km
from Bordeaux: 408 km
from Strasbourg: 581 km
Ciral is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Ciral from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Gandelain, Lalacelle, Lignieres-Orgeres, Longuenoe, Pre-en-Pail, Ravigny, Rouperroux, Saint-Ellier-les-Bois, Saint-Martin-Des-Landes and Saint-Samson.
This page in French: Visiter Ciral