Apremont-sur-Allier tourism and travel guide
Visit Apremont-sur-Allier: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The story of the renewal of Apremont-sur-Allier is fascinating, and leads us to the 'most beautiful village' and Castle Park that we see today
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Apremont-sur-Allier. For detailed visitor information see the Apremont-sur-Allier travel guide.
Apremont-sur-Allier is situated in the Cher department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the center of France at 53 kilometres from Bourges, the department capital (general information: Apremont-sur-Allier is 223 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Apremont-sur-Allier include "most beautiful village".
Apremont-sur-Allier, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Apremont-sur-Allier in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cher
Map of places to visit near Apremont-sur-Allier
Markets in and near Apremont-sur-Allier
- Fourchambault: market Sunday (12km)
- Sancoins: market Wednesday (13km)
- Nevers: market Saturday all day (13km)
- Lurcy-Levis: market Monday (21km)
- Baugy: market Friday (31km)
- La Machine: market Saturday (32km)
- Decize: market Friday (32km)
- Bourbon-l'Archambault: market Saturday (36km)
- Dun-sur-Auron: market Saturday (37km)
- Moulins: market Tuesday & Friday (44km)
More information about Apremont-sur-Allier, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Apremont-sur-Allier, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Apremont-sur-Allier.
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Germain (Blet) (24km)
- Eglise de Saint André (Jussy-Champagne) (32km)
- Eglise de Saint Martin (Ygrande) (33km)
- Eglise de Saint Georges (Bourbon-l'Archambault) (36km)
- Collegiale Saint Etienne (Dun-sur-Auron) (36km)
- Eglise de Saint Martin (Plaimpied-Givaudins) (46km)
- Abbaye Notre Dame de Noirlac et Saint Etienne Prieuré (Bruere-Allichamps) (48km)
- Prieuré de Saint Révérien (Saint-Reverien) (48km)
- Parc floral d'Apremont (0km)
- Forgeneuve (15km)
- Arboretum de Balaine (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de Troncais (39km)
Towns of Art and history
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Pougues-les-Eaux (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Amand-Montrond (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc d'Attractions et Animalier (PAL) (63km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Apremont-sur-Allier
from Bourges (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 223 km
from Calais: 458 km
from Nice: 485 km
from Bordeaux: 363 km
from Strasbourg: 398 km
Apremont-sur-Allier is in the center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris and rent a car or drive from one of the channel ports such as Caen or Le Havre, a drive af about 2-3 hours. For driving distances to Apremont-sur-Allier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Apremont-sur-Allier