Saubusse tourism and travel guide
Visit Saubusse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saubusse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 61 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saubusse is 639 kilometres from Paris).
Saubusse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saubusse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saubusse
Markets in and near Saubusse
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (5km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (9km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (12km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (14km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (14km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (15km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Hossegor: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (19km)
- Capbreton: market every day except Monday (19km)
- Labenne: market Friday & Tuesday - seasonal market only (21km)
More information about Saubusse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saubusse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saubusse.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Parc du Sarrat (12km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (30km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais d'Orx (18km)
- Courant de Huchet (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Anglet (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saubusse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 639 km
from Calais: 842 km
from Nice: 680 km
from Bordeaux: 140 km
from Strasbourg: 879 km
Saubusse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saubusse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Angoume, Josse, Orist, Pey, Riviere-Saas-et-Gourby, Saint-Geours-de-Maremne, Saint-Jean-de-Marsacq, Saint-Lon-les-Mines and Siest.
This page in French: Visiter Saubusse