Santranges tourism and travel guide
Visit Santranges: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Santranges is situated in the Cher department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the center of France at 54 kilometres from Bourges, the department capital (general information: Santranges is 154 kilometres from Paris).
Santranges, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Santranges in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cher
Map of places to visit near Santranges
Markets in and near Santranges
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (6km)
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market Friday (10km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (11km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (15km)
- Briare: market Friday (17km)
- Saint-Satur: market Thursday (19km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere: market Saturday all day (25km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (26km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (27km)
More information about Santranges, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Santranges, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Santranges.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (29km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (49km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (31km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Santranges
from Bourges (prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 389 km
from Nice: 548 km
from Bordeaux: 393 km
from Strasbourg: 389 km
Santranges is in the center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris and rent a car or drive from one of the channel ports such as Caen or Le Havre, a drive af about 2-3 hours. For driving distances to Santranges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Santranges