Pierrefitte-Es-Bois tourism and travel guide
Visit Pierrefitte-Es-Bois: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pierrefitte-Es-Bois is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 75 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Pierrefitte-Es-Bois is 153 kilometres from Paris).
Pierrefitte-Es-Bois, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pierrefitte-Es-Bois in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Pierrefitte-Es-Bois
Markets in and near Pierrefitte-Es-Bois
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market Friday (7km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (9km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (10km)
- Briare: market Friday (16km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (19km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere: market Saturday all day (21km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Saint-Satur: market Thursday (21km)
- Henrichemont: market Wednesday (27km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (28km)
More information about Pierrefitte-Es-Bois, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Pierrefitte-Es-Bois, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pierrefitte-Es-Bois.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (34km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (46km)
- St Aignan de Brinay (Brinay) (57km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (30km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pierrefitte-Es-Bois
from Orleans (prefecture): 75 km
from Paris: 153 km
from Calais: 388 km
from Nice: 551 km
from Bordeaux: 390 km
from Strasbourg: 393 km
Pierrefitte-Es-Bois is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Pierrefitte-Es-Bois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Pierrefitte-Es-Bois