Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 53 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac is 601 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac
Markets in and near Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac
- Riscle: market Friday (7km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (15km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (21km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (28km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (30km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (39km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (40km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (41km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (42km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (43km)
More information about Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- La Romieu Collegiale St Pierre (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (54km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (7km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (37km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (42km)
- Jardin et arboretum de Coursiana (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (41km)
- Ordan-Larroque (42km)
- Hagetmau (43km)
- Blaziert (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac
from Auch (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 601 km
from Calais: 817 km
from Nice: 589 km
from Bordeaux: 131 km
from Strasbourg: 809 km
For driving distances to Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arblade-le-Haut, Caumont, Fusterouau, Lanne-Soubiran, Luppe-Violles, Maulicheres, Nogaro, Saint-Griede, Sarragachies, Sion, Sorbets, Tarsac and Urgosse.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac