Caumont tourism and travel guide
Visit Caumont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Caumont is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 56 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Caumont is 604 kilometres from Paris).
Caumont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Caumont in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Caumont
Markets in and near Caumont
- Riscle: market Friday (4km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (16km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (24km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (28km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (33km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (37km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (39km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (40km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (40km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (43km)
More information about Caumont, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Caumont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Caumont.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (11km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (33km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Caumont
from Auch (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 604 km
from Calais: 820 km
from Nice: 592 km
from Bordeaux: 133 km
from Strasbourg: 813 km
For driving distances to Caumont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arblade-le-Bas, Lelin-Lapujolle, Luppe-Violles, Maulicheres, Riscle, Saint-Germe, Saint-Griede, Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac, Saint-Mont, Sarragachies and Tarsac.
This page in French: Visiter Caumont