Tarsac tourism and travel guide
Visit Tarsac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tarsac is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 56 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Tarsac is 607 kilometres from Paris).
Tarsac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tarsac in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Tarsac
Markets in and near Tarsac
- Riscle: market Friday (3km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (15km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (27km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (27km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (35km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (35km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (38km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (39km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (40km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (45km)
More information about Tarsac, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Tarsac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tarsac.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (12km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (31km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tarsac
from Auch (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 607 km
from Calais: 823 km
from Nice: 593 km
from Bordeaux: 135 km
from Strasbourg: 815 km
For driving distances to Tarsac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arblade-le-Bas, Caumont, Corneillan, Gee-Riviere, Labarthete, Lelin-Lapujolle, Maulicheres, Riscle, Saint-Germe, Saint-Martin-d'Armagnac, Saint-Mont and Sarragachies.
This page in French: Visiter Tarsac