Othe tourism and travel guide
Visit Othe: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Othe is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 104 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Othe is 236 kilometres from Paris).
Othe, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Othe in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Othe
Markets in and near Othe
- Longuyon: market Friday (13km)
- Stenay: market Friday (18km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (32km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (37km)
- Verdun: market Friday (37km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (42km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (42km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (46km)
More information about Othe, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Othe, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Othe.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (23km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Othe
from Nancy (prefecture): 104 km
from Paris: 236 km
from Calais: 302 km
from Nice: 659 km
from Bordeaux: 689 km
from Strasbourg: 196 km
For driving distances to Othe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Othe): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Charency-Vezin, Ecouviez, Epiez-sur-Chiers, Flassigny, Ire-le-Sec, Marville, Montmedy, Remoiville, Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon, Velosnes, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit, Villecloye and Villers-le-Rond.
This page in French: Visiter Othe