Flassigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Flassigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Flassigny is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 81 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Flassigny is 235 kilometres from Paris).
Flassigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Flassigny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Flassigny
Markets in and near Flassigny
- Longuyon: market Friday (12km)
- Stenay: market Friday (18km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (31km)
- Verdun: market Friday (35km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (37km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (42km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (43km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (45km)
More information about Flassigny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Flassigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Flassigny.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (24km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (43km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Flassigny
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 81 km
from Paris: 235 km
from Calais: 303 km
from Nice: 657 km
from Bordeaux: 687 km
from Strasbourg: 195 km
For driving distances to Flassigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Charency-Vezin, Epiez-sur-Chiers, Grand-Failly, Ire-le-Sec, Jametz, Marville, Montmedy, Othe, Petit-Failly, Remoiville, Rupt-sur-Othain, Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon, Velosnes, Verneuil-Grand, Villecloye and Villers-le-Rond.
This page in French: Visiter Flassigny