Velosnes tourism and travel guide
Visit Velosnes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Velosnes is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 84 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Velosnes is 237 kilometres from Paris).
Velosnes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Velosnes in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Velosnes
Markets in and near Velosnes
- Longuyon: market Friday (12km)
- Stenay: market Friday (19km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (32km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (37km)
- Verdun: market Friday (39km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (41km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (42km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (46km)
More information about Velosnes, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Velosnes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Velosnes.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (22km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (42km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Velosnes
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 84 km
from Paris: 237 km
from Calais: 302 km
from Nice: 660 km
from Bordeaux: 690 km
from Strasbourg: 196 km
For driving distances to Velosnes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Charency-Vezin, Ecouviez, Epiez-sur-Chiers, Flassigny, Ire-le-Sec, Othe, Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit, Villecloye and Villers-le-Rond.
This page in French: Visiter Velosnes