Villecloye tourism and travel guide
Visit Villecloye: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villecloye is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 84 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Villecloye is 233 kilometres from Paris).
Villecloye, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villecloye in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Villecloye
Markets in and near Villecloye
- Stenay: market Friday (15km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (16km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (35km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Verdun: market Friday (39km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (41km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (46km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (46km)
More information about Villecloye, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Villecloye, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villecloye.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villecloye
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 84 km
from Paris: 233 km
from Calais: 298 km
from Nice: 661 km
from Bordeaux: 688 km
from Strasbourg: 200 km
For driving distances to Villecloye from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Ecouviez, Flassigny, Han-les-Juvigny, Ire-le-Sec, Juvigny-sur-Loison, Montmedy, Othe, Thonne-la-Long, Thonne-les-Pres, Thonnelle, Velosnes, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit and Vigneul-sous-Montmedy.
This page in French: Visiter Villecloye