Remoiville tourism and travel guide
Visit Remoiville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Remoiville is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 76 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Remoiville is 229 kilometres from Paris).
Remoiville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Remoiville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Remoiville
Markets in and near Remoiville
- Stenay: market Friday (14km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (17km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Verdun: market Friday (32km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (34km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (41km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (43km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (49km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (49km)
More information about Remoiville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Remoiville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Remoiville.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (30km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Remoiville
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 76 km
from Paris: 229 km
from Calais: 301 km
from Nice: 655 km
from Bordeaux: 681 km
from Strasbourg: 198 km
For driving distances to Remoiville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Brandeville, Delut, Flassigny, Han-les-Juvigny, Ire-le-Sec, Jametz, Juvigny-sur-Loison, Louppy-sur-Loison, Othe, Quincy-Landzecourt and Vittarville.
This page in French: Visiter Remoiville