Ecouviez tourism and travel guide
Visit Ecouviez: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ecouviez is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 87 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Ecouviez is 238 kilometres from Paris).
Ecouviez, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ecouviez in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ecouviez
Markets in and near Ecouviez
- Longuyon: market Friday (13km)
- Stenay: market Friday (20km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (33km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (37km)
- Verdun: market Friday (41km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (41km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (42km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (46km)
More information about Ecouviez, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ecouviez, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ecouviez.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (22km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ecouviez
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 87 km
from Paris: 238 km
from Calais: 301 km
from Nice: 662 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 197 km
For driving distances to Ecouviez from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avioth, Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Charency-Vezin, Epiez-sur-Chiers, Ire-le-Sec, Othe, Thonne-la-Long, Velosnes, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit and Villecloye.
This page in French: Visiter Ecouviez