Marville tourism and travel guide
Visit Marville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Marville is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 79 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Marville is 235 kilometres from Paris).
Marville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Marville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Marville
Markets in and near Marville
- Longuyon: market Friday (10km)
- Stenay: market Friday (20km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (28km)
- Verdun: market Friday (33km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (36km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (41km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (44km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (45km)
More information about Marville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Marville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marville.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (24km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (46km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Marville
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 79 km
from Paris: 235 km
from Calais: 306 km
from Nice: 654 km
from Bordeaux: 686 km
from Strasbourg: 193 km
For driving distances to Marville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Charency-Vezin, Delut, Epiez-sur-Chiers, Flassigny, Grand-Failly, Ire-le-Sec, Jametz, Othe, Petit-Failly, Rupt-sur-Othain, Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon and Villers-le-Rond.
This page in French: Visiter Marville