Delut tourism and travel guide
Visit Delut: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Delut is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 73 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Delut is 232 kilometres from Paris).
Delut, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Delut in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Delut
Markets in and near Delut
- Longuyon: market Friday (13km)
- Stenay: market Friday (20km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (28km)
- Verdun: market Friday (28km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (39km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (43km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (43km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (44km)
More information about Delut, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Delut, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Delut.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (27km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (48km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (49km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Delut
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 73 km
from Paris: 232 km
from Calais: 307 km
from Nice: 650 km
from Bordeaux: 681 km
from Strasbourg: 192 km
For driving distances to Delut from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Dombras, Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Jametz, Louppy-sur-Loison, Marville, Merles-sur-Loison, Petit-Failly, Peuvillers, Remoiville, Rupt-sur-Othain, Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon, Villers-les-Mangiennes and Vittarville.
This page in French: Visiter Delut