Ecurey-en-Verdunois tourism and travel guide
Visit Ecurey-en-Verdunois: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ecurey-en-Verdunois is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 67 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Ecurey-en-Verdunois is 226 kilometres from Paris).
Ecurey-en-Verdunois, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ecurey-en-Verdunois in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ecurey-en-Verdunois
Markets in and near Ecurey-en-Verdunois
- Stenay: market Friday (18km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Verdun: market Friday (23km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (32km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (44km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (45km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (45km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (45km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (47km)
More information about Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ecurey-en-Verdunois, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ecurey-en-Verdunois.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (42km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Ecurey-en-Verdunois
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 67 km
from Paris: 226 km
from Calais: 305 km
from Nice: 646 km
from Bordeaux: 674 km
from Strasbourg: 195 km
For driving distances to Ecurey-en-Verdunois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Ecurey-en-Verdunois