Merles-sur-Loison tourism and travel guide
Visit Merles-sur-Loison: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Merles-sur-Loison is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 71 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Merles-sur-Loison is 235 kilometres from Paris).
Merles-sur-Loison, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Merles-sur-Loison in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Merles-sur-Loison
Markets in and near Merles-sur-Loison
- Longuyon: market Friday (12km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (23km)
- Stenay: market Friday (25km)
- Verdun: market Friday (25km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (36km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (38km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (40km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (40km)
More information about Merles-sur-Loison, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Merles-sur-Loison, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Merles-sur-Loison.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (48km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Merles-sur-Loison
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 71 km
from Paris: 235 km
from Calais: 312 km
from Nice: 645 km
from Bordeaux: 681 km
from Strasbourg: 188 km
For driving distances to Merles-sur-Loison from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Damvillers, Delut, Dombras, Grand-Failly, Mangiennes, Romagne-sous-les-Cotes, Rupt-sur-Othain, Saint-Laurent-sur-Othain, Villers-les-Mangiennes and Vittarville.
This page in French: Visiter Merles-sur-Loison