Mangiennes tourism and travel guide
Visit Mangiennes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mangiennes is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 70 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Mangiennes is 238 kilometres from Paris).
Mangiennes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mangiennes in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mangiennes
Markets in and near Mangiennes
- Longuyon: market Friday (12km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (19km)
- Verdun: market Friday (24km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Stenay: market Friday (29km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (34km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (34km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (36km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (37km)
More information about Mangiennes, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mangiennes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mangiennes.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (25km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (43km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (49km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (46km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mangiennes
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 238 km
from Calais: 316 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 682 km
from Strasbourg: 183 km
For driving distances to Mangiennes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Billy-sous-Mangiennes, Dombras, Merles-sur-Loison, Pillon, Romagne-sous-les-Cotes, Saint-Laurent-sur-Othain, Sorbey and Villers-les-Mangiennes.
This page in French: Visiter Mangiennes