Pillon tourism and travel guide
Visit Pillon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pillon is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 73 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Pillon is 241 kilometres from Paris).
Pillon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pillon in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Pillon
Markets in and near Pillon
- Longuyon: market Friday (8km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Verdun: market Friday (27km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (30km)
- Stenay: market Friday (31km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (33km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (33km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about Pillon, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Pillon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pillon.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (21km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (41km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (53km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (44km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Pillon
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 73 km
from Paris: 241 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 686 km
from Strasbourg: 182 km
For driving distances to Pillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Billy-sous-Mangiennes, Duzey, Grand-Failly, Mangiennes, Muzeray, Nouillonpont, Rouvrois-sur-Othain, Rupt-sur-Othain, Saint-Laurent-sur-Othain, Sorbey and Villers-les-Mangiennes.
This page in French: Visiter Pillon