Sorbey tourism and travel guide
Visit Sorbey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sorbey is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 76 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Sorbey is 242 kilometres from Paris).
Sorbey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sorbey in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Sorbey
Markets in and near Sorbey
- Longuyon: market Friday (6km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (29km)
- Verdun: market Friday (30km)
- Stenay: market Friday (30km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (32km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (34km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (35km)
More information about Sorbey, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Sorbey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sorbey.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (19km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (41km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (55km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sorbey
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 76 km
from Paris: 242 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 646 km
from Bordeaux: 688 km
from Strasbourg: 182 km
For driving distances to Sorbey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arrancy-sur-Crusne, Duzey, Grand-Failly, Longuyon, Mangiennes, Nouillonpont, Pillon, Rouvrois-sur-Othain, Saint-Laurent-sur-Othain and Villers-les-Mangiennes.
This page in French: Visiter Sorbey