Dombras tourism and travel guide
Visit Dombras: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dombras is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 72 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Dombras is 234 kilometres from Paris).
Dombras, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dombras in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Dombras
Markets in and near Dombras
- Longuyon: market Friday (12km)
- Stenay: market Friday (22km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (25km)
- Verdun: market Friday (26km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (37km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (40km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (41km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (42km)
More information about Dombras, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Dombras, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dombras.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (27km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (49km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Dombras
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 72 km
from Paris: 234 km
from Calais: 310 km
from Nice: 647 km
from Bordeaux: 681 km
from Strasbourg: 190 km
For driving distances to Dombras from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Damvillers, Delut, Grand-Failly, Jametz, Mangiennes, Merles-sur-Loison, Petit-Failly, Peuvillers, Rupt-sur-Othain, Saint-Laurent-sur-Othain, Villers-les-Mangiennes and Vittarville.
This page in French: Visiter Dombras