Neuwiller-les-Saverne tourism and travel guide
Visit Neuwiller-les-Saverne: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: As well as the pretty half-timbered houses, the centre of Neuwiller-les-Saverne is dominated by two imposing churches
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Neuwiller-les-Saverne. For detailed visitor information see the Neuwiller-les-Saverne travel guide.
Neuwiller-les-Saverne is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Neuwiller-les-Saverne is 370 kilometres from Paris).
Neuwiller-les-Saverne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Neuwiller-les-Saverne in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Neuwiller-les-Saverne
Markets in and near Neuwiller-les-Saverne
- Saverne: market Thursday (9km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (16km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (21km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (23km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (23km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (25km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Molsheim: market Monday (32km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Neuwiller-les-Saverne, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Neuwiller-les-Saverne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Neuwiller-les-Saverne.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (37km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (42km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (7km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (9km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (20km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (25km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (32km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (37km)
- Domaine du Windeck (40km)
- Le jardin de Marguerite (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Bischheim (35km)
- Sarreguemines (40km)
- Drusenheim (41km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Neuwiller-les-Saverne
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 370 km
from Calais: 462 km
from Nice: 569 km
from Bordeaux: 751 km
from Strasbourg: 37 km
Neuwiller-les-Saverne is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Neuwiller-les-Saverne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Dossenheim-sur-Zinsel, Ernolsheim-les-Saverne, Gottesheim, Hattmatt, Ingwiller, La Petite-Pierre, Niedersoultzbach, Obersoultzbach, Printzheim, Saint-Jean-Saverne, Steinbourg, Weinbourg and Weiterswiller.
This page in French: Visiter Neuwiller-les-Saverne