Moulon tourism and travel guide
Visit Moulon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Moulon is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 53 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Moulon is 95 kilometres from Paris).
Moulon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Moulon in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Moulon
Markets in and near Moulon
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (9km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (11km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (16km)
- Puiseaux: market Monday (22km)
- Egreville: market Monday (27km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (29km)
- Pithiviers: market Saturday all day (30km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (33km)
- La Chapelle-la-Reine: market Tuesday (33km)
More information about Moulon, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Moulon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Moulon.
- Fontainebleau Palace (43km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (44km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (16km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (32km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (24km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (28km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (30km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (30km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (12km)
- Briare (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Moulon
from Orleans (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 95 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 601 km
from Bordeaux: 429 km
from Strasbourg: 386 km
Moulon is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Moulon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chapelon, Corbeilles, Gondreville, Ladon, Lorcy, Migneres, Mignerette, Pannes, Saint-Maurice-sur-Fessard, Villemoutiers and Villevoques.
This page in French: Visiter Moulon