Melleroy tourism and travel guide
Visit Melleroy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Melleroy is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 78 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Melleroy is 116 kilometres from Paris).
Melleroy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Melleroy in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Melleroy
Markets in and near Melleroy
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (12km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (18km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (20km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (22km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (23km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (30km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (30km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (30km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (31km)
- Egreville: market Monday (32km)
More information about Melleroy, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Melleroy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Melleroy.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (45km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (5km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (16km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (20km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Melleroy
from Orleans (prefecture): 78 km
from Paris: 116 km
from Calais: 349 km
from Nice: 574 km
from Bordeaux: 435 km
from Strasbourg: 363 km
Melleroy is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Melleroy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Melleroy