Lissey tourism and travel guide
Visit Lissey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lissey is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 68 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Lissey is 226 kilometres from Paris).
Lissey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lissey in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lissey
Markets in and near Lissey
- Stenay: market Friday (17km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Verdun: market Friday (24km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (32km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (44km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (45km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (45km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (46km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (46km)
More information about Lissey, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lissey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lissey.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (43km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lissey
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 68 km
from Paris: 226 km
from Calais: 304 km
from Nice: 647 km
from Bordeaux: 674 km
from Strasbourg: 196 km
For driving distances to Lissey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Brandeville, Breheville, Damvillers, Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Etraye, Peuvillers, Reville-Aux-Bois, Sivry-sur-Meuse, Vittarville and Wavrille.
This page in French: Visiter Lissey