Wavrille tourism and travel guide
Visit Wavrille: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Wavrille is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 64 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Wavrille is 228 kilometres from Paris).
Wavrille, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Wavrille in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Wavrille
Markets in and near Wavrille
- Verdun: market Friday (19km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Stenay: market Friday (23km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (28km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (41km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (44km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (44km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (45km)
More information about Wavrille, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Wavrille, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Wavrille.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (41km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Wavrille
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 228 km
from Calais: 310 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 673 km
from Strasbourg: 191 km
For driving distances to Wavrille from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Azannes-et-Soumazannes, Breheville, Damvillers, Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Etraye, Lissey, Moirey-Flabas-Crepion, Peuvillers, Reville-Aux-Bois, Romagne-sous-les-Cotes and Ville-Devant-Chaumont.
This page in French: Visiter Wavrille