Etraye tourism and travel guide
Visit Etraye: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Etraye is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 64 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Etraye is 226 kilometres from Paris).
Etraye, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Etraye in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Etraye
Markets in and near Etraye
- Verdun: market Friday (19km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Stenay: market Friday (22km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (30km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (42km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (44km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (45km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (46km)
More information about Etraye, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Etraye, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Etraye.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (48km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (40km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Etraye
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 226 km
from Calais: 308 km
from Nice: 643 km
from Bordeaux: 672 km
from Strasbourg: 193 km
For driving distances to Etraye from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Breheville, Damvillers, Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Lissey, Moirey-Flabas-Crepion, Peuvillers, Reville-Aux-Bois, Ville-Devant-Chaumont and Wavrille.
This page in French: Visiter Etraye