Breheville tourism and travel guide
Visit Breheville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Breheville is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 69 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Breheville is 225 kilometres from Paris).
Breheville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Breheville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Breheville
Markets in and near Breheville
- Stenay: market Friday (16km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Verdun: market Friday (25km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (34km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (44km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (45km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (45km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (47km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (52km)
More information about Breheville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Breheville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Breheville.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Charleville-Mezieres (62km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (43km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Breheville
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 69 km
from Paris: 225 km
from Calais: 303 km
from Nice: 649 km
from Bordeaux: 674 km
from Strasbourg: 197 km
For driving distances to Breheville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Brandeville, Damvillers, Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Etraye, Jametz, Lissey, Peuvillers, Reville-Aux-Bois, Vittarville and Wavrille.
This page in French: Visiter Breheville