Reville-Aux-Bois tourism and travel guide
Visit Reville-Aux-Bois: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Reville-Aux-Bois is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 65 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Reville-Aux-Bois is 226 kilometres from Paris).
Reville-Aux-Bois, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Reville-Aux-Bois in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Reville-Aux-Bois
Markets in and near Reville-Aux-Bois
- Stenay: market Friday (20km)
- Verdun: market Friday (21km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (31km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (44km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (44km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (44km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (45km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (49km)
More information about Reville-Aux-Bois, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Reville-Aux-Bois, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Reville-Aux-Bois.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (41km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Reville-Aux-Bois
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 226 km
from Calais: 307 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 673 km
from Strasbourg: 194 km
For driving distances to Reville-Aux-Bois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Brandeville, Breheville, Damvillers, Ecurey-en-Verdunois, Etraye, Lissey, Moirey-Flabas-Crepion, Peuvillers, Ville-Devant-Chaumont, Vittarville and Wavrille.
This page in French: Visiter Reville-Aux-Bois