La Pomarede tourism and travel guide
Visit La Pomarede: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Very tiny so don't travel for ages to get here but if you are passing the village of La Pomarede it is a lovely place for a stroll and a picnic
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near La Pomarede. For detailed visitor information see the La Pomarede travel guide.
La Pomarede is situated in the Aude department and Languedoc-Roussillon region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 39 kilometres from Carcassonne, the department capital (general information: La Pomarede is 607 kilometres from Paris).
La Pomarede, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to La Pomarede in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aude
Map of places to visit near La Pomarede
Markets in and near La Pomarede
- Revel: market Saturday (7km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (10km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (19km)
- Puylaurens: market Wednesday (19km)
- Caraman: market Thursday (21km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (22km)
- Saint-Paul-Cap-de-Joux: market Tuesday (27km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (28km)
- Labruguiere: market Friday (29km)
- Castres: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
More information about La Pomarede, Languedoc-Roussillon
Tourist attractions near La Pomarede, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Pomarede.
Grand sites of France
- Carcassonne City (40km)
- Carcassonne (39km)
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Canal du Midi (49km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (43km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (62km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (23km)
- Jardin de l'Évêché (32km)
- Parc aux Bambous (33km)
- Jardin des Martels (42km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (45km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cité de Carcassonne (40km)
- Gouffre de Cabrespine (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to La Pomarede
from Carcassonne (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 607 km
from Calais: 839 km
from Nice: 430 km
from Bordeaux: 257 km
from Strasbourg: 729 km
For driving distances to La Pomarede from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Issel, Labecede-Lauragais, Peyrens, Puginier, Revel, Saint-Felix-Lauragais, Saint-Paulet, Souilhe, Soupex, Treville and Vaudreuille.
This page in French: Visiter La Pomarede