Hyet tourism and travel guide
Visit Hyet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hyet is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 17 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Hyet is 317 kilometres from Paris).
Hyet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hyet in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Hyet
Markets in and near Hyet
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (38km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (38km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (41km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (43km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (48km)
More information about Hyet, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Hyet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hyet.
- Parc de l'Etang (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Besancon (27km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gouffre de Poudrey (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hyet
from Vesoul (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 317 km
from Calais: 494 km
from Nice: 429 km
from Bordeaux: 591 km
from Strasbourg: 174 km
For driving distances to Hyet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Hyet