Gy tourism and travel guide
Visit Gy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gy is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 35 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Gy is 303 kilometres from Paris).
Gy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gy in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Gy
Markets in and near Gy
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (32km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (36km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (40km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (53km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (62km)
More information about Gy, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Gy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gy.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Lods (52km)
- Parc de l'Etang (13km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (28km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gouffre de Poudrey (45km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (26km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gy
from Vesoul (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 303 km
from Calais: 488 km
from Nice: 427 km
from Bordeaux: 569 km
from Strasbourg: 195 km
For driving distances to Gy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Angirey, Autoreille, Bucey-les-Gy, Charcenne, Choye, Citey, Sauvigney-les-Gray, Vantoux-et-Longevelle, Velleclaire, Velloreille-les-Choye and Villefrancon.
This page in French: Visiter Gy