Escalquens tourism and travel guide
Visit Escalquens: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Escalquens is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 13 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Escalquens is 597 kilometres from Paris).
Escalquens, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Escalquens in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Escalquens
Markets in and near Escalquens
- Saint-Orens-de-Gameville: market Saturday (4km)
- Castanet-Tolosan: market Tuesday (5km)
- Ramonville-Saint-Agne: market Wednesday & Saturday (7km)
- Venerque: market Thursday (13km)
- Toulouse: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (13km)
- Caraman: market Thursday (16km)
- Verfeil: market Tuesday (17km)
- Cugnaux: market Saturday (17km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (18km)
- Blagnac: market Saturday (18km)
More information about Escalquens, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Escalquens, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Escalquens.
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (14km)
- Canal du Midi (15km)
- Rabastens église Notre-Dame-du-Bourg (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (12km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (13km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (19km)
- Parc du château de Merville (31km)
- Jardin des Martels (32km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (36km)
- Parc aux Bambous (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Bouconne (30km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (13km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Escalquens
from Toulouse (prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 597 km
from Calais: 827 km
from Nice: 460 km
from Bordeaux: 225 km
from Strasbourg: 738 km
For driving distances to Escalquens from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aigrefeuille, Auzielle, Belberaud, Castanet-Tolosan, Corronsac, Deyme, Donneville, Fourquevaux, Labege, Lauzerville, Montlaur, Odars, Pechabou, Pompertuzat, Preserville, Saint-Orens-de-Gameville, Saint-Pierre-de-Lages and Sainte-Foy-d'Aigrefeuille.
This page in French: Visiter Escalquens