Bagneres-de-Luchon tourism and travel guide
Visit Bagneres-de-Luchon: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Bagneres-de-Luchon is one of the nicest of the 'belle-epoque' spa towns that developed in the Pyrenees in the 19th century
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Bagneres-de-Luchon. For detailed visitor information see the Bagneres-de-Luchon travel guide.
Bagneres-de-Luchon is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 114 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Bagneres-de-Luchon is 688 kilometres from Paris).
Bagneres-de-Luchon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bagneres-de-Luchon in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Bagneres-de-Luchon
Markets in and near Bagneres-de-Luchon
Market days in Bagneres-de-Luchon: seasonal market: every day;
- Bagneres-de-Luchon: market every day - seasonal market only (0km)
- Saint-Lary-Soulan: market Saturday (22km)
- Arreau: market Thursday all day (23km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (26km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (33km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (37km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (46km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (47km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (50km)
More information about Bagneres-de-Luchon, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Bagneres-de-Luchon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bagneres-de-Luchon.
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Aragnouet chapelle des templiers (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cirque des Crabioules (9km)
- Lac d'Oo (10km)
- Henne Morte (30km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (34km)
- Col du Tourmalet (39km)
- Cirque de Troumouse (40km)
- Grottes de Médous (45km)
- Cirque d'Estaubés (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bagneres-de-Luchon
from Toulouse (prefecture): 114 km
from Paris: 688 km
from Calais: 912 km
from Nice: 550 km
from Bordeaux: 246 km
from Strasbourg: 850 km
For driving distances to Bagneres-de-Luchon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Antignac, Artigue, Billiere, Castillon-de-Larboust, Cazaril-Laspenes, Cazeaux-de-Larboust, Garin, Juzet-de-Luchon, Mayregne, Montauban-de-Luchon, Moustajon, Saccourvielle, Saint-Aventin, Saint-Mamet, Saint-Paul-d'Oueil, Salles-et-Pratviel, Sode and Trebons-de-Luchon.
This page in French: Visiter Bagneres-de-Luchon