Allemans-du-Dropt tourism and travel guide
Visit Allemans-du-Dropt: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Although small, Allemans-du-Dropt has a few monuments of interest of which our favourite is the church with its medieval frescoes.
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Allemans-du-Dropt. For detailed visitor information see the Allemans-du-Dropt travel guide.
Allemans-du-Dropt is situated in the Lot-et-Garonne department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 54 kilometres from Agen, the department capital (general information: Allemans-du-Dropt is 496 kilometres from Paris).
Allemans-du-Dropt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Allemans-du-Dropt in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Lot-et-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Allemans-du-Dropt
Markets in and near Allemans-du-Dropt
- Miramont-de-Guyenne: market Friday - seasonal market only (7km)
- Miramont-de-Guyenne: market Monday (7km)
- Duras: market Thursday - seasonal market only (10km)
- Duras: market Saturday & Monday (10km)
- Eymet: market Thursday (10km)
- Castillonnes: market Friday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Castillonnes: market Tuesday (24km)
- Tonneins: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Issigeac: market Sunday (27km)
- Cancon: market Monday (29km)
More information about Allemans-du-Dropt, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Allemans-du-Dropt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Allemans-du-Dropt.
- Saint-Avit Eglise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Saint-Emilion (46km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Sainte Livrade (Sainte-Livrade-sur-Lot) (35km)
- Eglise Sainte-Croix (Beaumont-du-Perigord) (45km)
- Collégiale et chapelle de la Trinité (Saint-Emilion) (46km)
- Eglise de Saint Pierre (Petit-Palais-et-Cornemps) (48km)
- Eglise de Saint-Hilaire et Eglise de Saint-Nicholas (Tremolat) (51km)
- Abbaye de Saint Martial (Paunat) (54km)
- Eglise Notre Dame (Frespech) (55km)
- Parc et potager de Pouthet (10km)
- Jardins de Beauchamp (17km)
- Jardin du cloître Notre-Dame (17km)
- Jardins du Sardy (29km)
- Ets Latour-Marliac (33km)
- Jardins du château de Montréal (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Fontirou (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Bergerac (29km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Allemans-du-Dropt
from Agen (prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 496 km
from Calais: 712 km
from Nice: 566 km
from Bordeaux: 72 km
from Strasbourg: 719 km
Allemans-du-Dropt is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the airports at Bordeaux or Bergerac. To drive from the UK allow around 10-11 hours driving time. For driving distances to Allemans-du-Dropt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auriac-sur-Dropt, Cambes, La Sauvetat-du-Dropt, Lachapelle, Miramont-de-Guyenne, Monteton, Moustier, Pardaillan, Peyriere, Puysserampion and Roumagne.
This page in French: Visiter Allemans-du-Dropt