Villers tourism and travel guide
Visit Villers: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villers is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 25 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Villers is 288 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 44 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Villers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villers in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Villers
Markets in and near Villers
- Charmes: market Friday (12km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (34km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (35km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (38km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (38km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (40km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (40km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (42km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (43km)
More information about Villers, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Villers, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villers.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (44km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (44km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (43km)
- Toul (46km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (33km)
- Jardin d’Ode (33km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (36km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (38km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (40km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (41km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (42km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (36km)
- Cotes de Meuse (37km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (20km)
- Gelaucourt (22km)
- Rollainville (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villers
from Epinal (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 288 km
from Calais: 428 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 643 km
from Strasbourg: 120 km
For driving distances to Villers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 26 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aheville, Ambacourt, Avillers, Bazegney, Bazoilles-et-Menil, Bettoncourt, Bouxurulles, Bouzemont, Chauffecourt, Gircourt-les-Vieville, Hymont, Jorxey, Maroncourt, Mattaincourt, Mazirot, Mirecourt, Poussay, Puzieux, Racecourt, Ramecourt, Rapey, Rugney, Savigny, Vaubexy, Velotte-et-Tatignecourt and Vroville.
This page in French: Visiter Villers