Mirecourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Mirecourt: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Mirecourt is best known for its museums dedicated to Mechanical Instruments and to violins and string instruments
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Mirecourt. For detailed visitor information see the Mirecourt travel guide.
Mirecourt is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Mirecourt is 285 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 45 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Mirecourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mirecourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mirecourt
Markets in and near Mirecourt
- Charmes: market Friday (15km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (27km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (36km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (38km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (40km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (40km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (41km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (43km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (44km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (44km)
More information about Mirecourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mirecourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mirecourt.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (45km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (45km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (44km)
- Toul (46km)
- Jardin d’Ode (30km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (36km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (38km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (41km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (41km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (43km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (44km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Neufchateau (33km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (35km)
- Château de Moyen (39km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (17km)
- Gelaucourt (21km)
- Rollainville (30km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mirecourt
from Epinal (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 285 km
from Calais: 427 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 640 km
from Strasbourg: 124 km
For driving distances to Mirecourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 26 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aheville, Avillers, Baudricourt, Bazoilles-et-Menil, Chauffecourt, Domevre-sous-Montfort, Domvallier, Estrennes, Gircourt-les-Vieville, Hymont, Juvaincourt, Madecourt, Maroncourt, Mattaincourt, Mazirot, Poussay, Puzieux, Racecourt, Ramecourt, Remicourt, Rozerotte, Thiraucourt, Valleroy-Aux-Saules, Velotte-et-Tatignecourt, Villers and Vroville.
This page in French: Visiter Mirecourt