Rugney tourism and travel guide
Visit Rugney: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rugney is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 24 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Rugney is 292 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 39 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Rugney, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rugney in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Rugney
Markets in and near Rugney
- Charmes: market Friday (4km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (28km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (31km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (32km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (32km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (32km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (35km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (38km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (38km)
More information about Rugney, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Rugney, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rugney.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (39km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (39km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (45km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (45km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (25km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (31km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (33km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (35km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (35km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (37km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (39km)
- Jardin d’Ode (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (28km)
- Cotes de Meuse (41km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (23km)
- Vittel (28km)
- Rollainville (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rugney
from Epinal (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 292 km
from Calais: 429 km
from Nice: 522 km
from Bordeaux: 651 km
from Strasbourg: 113 km
For driving distances to Rugney from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 23 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avillers, Avrainville, Battexey, Bettegney-Saint-Brice, Bouxurulles, Brantigny, Charmes, Essegney, Evaux-et-Menil, Floremont, Gircourt-les-Vieville, Gugney-Aux-Aulx, Hergugney, Jorxey, Langley, Rapey, Savigny, Socourt, Ubexy, Varmonzey, Villers, Vincey and Xaronval.
This page in French: Visiter Rugney