Jorxey tourism and travel guide
Visit Jorxey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Jorxey is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 21 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Jorxey is 293 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 44 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Jorxey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Jorxey in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Jorxey
Markets in and near Jorxey
- Charmes: market Friday (9km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (21km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (30km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (36km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (36km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (37km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (37km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (37km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (40km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (40km)
More information about Jorxey, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Jorxey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Jorxey.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (44km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (44km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (41km)
- Toul (49km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (29km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (33km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (36km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (36km)
- Jardin d’Ode (38km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (40km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (42km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (32km)
- Cotes de Meuse (42km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (24km)
- Gelaucourt (25km)
- Rollainville (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Jorxey
from Epinal (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 293 km
from Calais: 431 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 648 km
from Strasbourg: 116 km
For driving distances to Jorxey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 26 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aheville, Avillers, Bazegney, Bettegney-Saint-Brice, Bettoncourt, Bouxieres-Aux-Bois, Bouxurulles, Brantigny, Circourt, Derbamont, Evaux-et-Menil, Gircourt-les-Vieville, Gugney-Aux-Aulx, Madegney, Racecourt, Rapey, Regney, Rugney, Saint-Vallier, Savigny, Ubexy, Varmonzey, Vaubexy, Velotte-et-Tatignecourt, Villers and Vroville.
This page in French: Visiter Jorxey