Saint-Vallier tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Vallier: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Vallier is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 15 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Saint-Vallier is 299 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 47 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Vallier, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Vallier in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Saint-Vallier
Markets in and near Saint-Vallier
- Charmes: market Friday (11km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (15km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (25km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (31km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (36km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (37km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (37km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (37km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (38km)
- Granges-sur-Vologne: market Tuesday (39km)
More information about Saint-Vallier, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Vallier, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Vallier.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (36km)
- Toul (54km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (28km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (28km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (30km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (39km)
- Jardin d’Ode (42km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (44km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (29km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (28km)
- Gelaucourt (31km)
- Rollainville (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Vallier
from Epinal (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 299 km
from Calais: 437 km
from Nice: 514 km
from Bordeaux: 651 km
from Strasbourg: 111 km
For driving distances to Saint-Vallier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bettegney-Saint-Brice, Bouxieres-Aux-Bois, Bouzemont, Chatel-sur-Moselle, Circourt, Derbamont, Evaux-et-Menil, Frizon, Gigney, Gugney-Aux-Aulx, Jorxey, Madegney, Mazeley, Nomexy, Oncourt, Rapey, Regney and Varmonzey.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Vallier