Savigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Savigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Savigny is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 26 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Savigny is 290 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 38 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Savigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Savigny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Savigny
Markets in and near Savigny
- Charmes: market Friday (6km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (26km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (30km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (31km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (31km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (31km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (33km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (34km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (37km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (39km)
More information about Savigny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Savigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Savigny.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (38km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (38km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (43km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (47km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (27km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (30km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (34km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (35km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (37km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (38km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (38km)
- Jardin d’Ode (39km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (30km)
- Cotes de Meuse (39km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (52km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (20km)
- Vittel (26km)
- Rollainville (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Savigny
from Epinal (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 290 km
from Calais: 427 km
from Nice: 523 km
from Bordeaux: 650 km
from Strasbourg: 116 km
For driving distances to Savigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 29 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ambacourt, Avillers, Avrainville, Battexey, Bettoncourt, Bouxurulles, Bralleville, Brantigny, Chamagne, Charmes, Chauffecourt, Evaux-et-Menil, Floremont, Germonville, Gircourt-les-Vieville, Gugney-Aux-Aulx, Hergugney, Jorxey, Marainville-sur-Madon, Mazirot, Pont-sur-Madon, Rapey, Rugney, Socourt, Ubexy, Varmonzey, Villers, Vomecourt-sur-Madon and Xaronval.
This page in French: Visiter Savigny