Brantigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Brantigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Brantigny is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 23 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Brantigny is 294 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 40 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Brantigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Brantigny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Brantigny
Markets in and near Brantigny
- Charmes: market Friday (4km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (22km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (26km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (32km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (32km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (32km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (33km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (36km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (36km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (36km)
More information about Brantigny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Brantigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brantigny.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (40km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (44km)
- Toul (47km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (24km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (31km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (32km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (33km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (37km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (39km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (40km)
- Jardin d’Ode (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (27km)
- Cotes de Meuse (44km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (25km)
- Vittel (29km)
- Rollainville (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Brantigny
from Epinal (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 294 km
from Calais: 431 km
from Nice: 521 km
from Bordeaux: 652 km
from Strasbourg: 112 km
For driving distances to Brantigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 22 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avillers, Avrainville, Bettegney-Saint-Brice, Bouxurulles, Charmes, Essegney, Evaux-et-Menil, Floremont, Gugney-Aux-Aulx, Hergugney, Jorxey, Langley, Madegney, Portieux, Rapey, Regney, Rugney, Savigny, Socourt, Ubexy, Varmonzey and Vincey.
This page in French: Visiter Brantigny