Ambacourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Ambacourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ambacourt is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 30 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Ambacourt is 284 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 39 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Ambacourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ambacourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ambacourt
Markets in and near Ambacourt
- Charmes: market Friday (12km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (29km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (30km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (34km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (34km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (35km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (37km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (38km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (38km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (40km)
More information about Ambacourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ambacourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ambacourt.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (39km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (39km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (41km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (49km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (32km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (32km)
- Jardin d’Ode (33km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (35km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (37km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (39km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (41km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (33km)
- Château de Moyen (35km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (16km)
- Vittel (21km)
- Rollainville (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ambacourt
from Epinal (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 284 km
from Calais: 423 km
from Nice: 524 km
from Bordeaux: 644 km
from Strasbourg: 122 km
For driving distances to Ambacourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 26 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avillers, Avrainville, Battexey, Bettoncourt, Boulaincourt, Bouzanville, Chauffecourt, Diarville, Domvallier, Forcelles-sous-Gugney, Frenelle-la-Grande, Frenelle-la-Petite, Gircourt-les-Vieville, Gugney, Hergugney, Marainville-sur-Madon, Mazirot, Pont-sur-Madon, Poussay, Puzieux, Ramecourt, Savigny, Thiraucourt, Villers, Vomecourt-sur-Madon and Xaronval.
This page in French: Visiter Ambacourt