Frenelle-la-Grande tourism and travel guide
Visit Frenelle-la-Grande: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Frenelle-la-Grande is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Frenelle-la-Grande is 280 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 38 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Frenelle-la-Grande, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Frenelle-la-Grande in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Frenelle-la-Grande
Markets in and near Frenelle-la-Grande
- Charmes: market Friday (15km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (29km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (33km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (34km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (34km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (35km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (38km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (38km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (39km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (40km)
More information about Frenelle-la-Grande, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Frenelle-la-Grande, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Frenelle-la-Grande.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (38km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (38km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (38km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (52km)
- Jardin d’Ode (31km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (31km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (34km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (35km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (37km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (38km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (29km)
- Château de Moyen (38km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (13km)
- Vittel (20km)
- Rollainville (26km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Frenelle-la-Grande
from Epinal (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 280 km
from Calais: 419 km
from Nice: 525 km
from Bordeaux: 642 km
from Strasbourg: 125 km
For driving distances to Frenelle-la-Grande from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 29 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ambacourt, Baudricourt, Bettoncourt, Blemerey, Boulaincourt, Bouzanville, Chauffecourt, Chef-Haut, Courcelles, Diarville, Domvallier, Fecocourt, Forcelles-sous-Gugney, Fraisnes-en-Saintois, Frenelle-la-Petite, Grimonviller, Gugney, Housseville, Juvaincourt, Mazirot, Oelleville, Pont-sur-Madon, Poussay, Pulney, Puzieux, Ramecourt, Rouvres-en-Xaintois, They-sous-Vaudemont and Vomecourt-sur-Madon.
This page in French: Visiter Frenelle-la-Grande