They-sous-Vaudemont tourism and travel guide
Visit They-sous-Vaudemont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
They-sous-Vaudemont is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 33 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: They-sous-Vaudemont is 277 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 33 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
They-sous-Vaudemont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to They-sous-Vaudemont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near They-sous-Vaudemont
Markets in and near They-sous-Vaudemont
- Charmes: market Friday (17km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (24km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (30km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (31km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (32km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (32km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (33km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (34km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (38km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (38km)
More information about They-sous-Vaudemont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near They-sous-Vaudemont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting They-sous-Vaudemont.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (34km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (33km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (33km)
- Commercy (53km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (27km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (29km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (32km)
- Jardin d’Ode (33km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (34km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (26km)
- Château de Moyen (39km)
- Foret de la Reine (48km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (8km)
- Vittel (24km)
- Rollainville (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to They-sous-Vaudemont
from Nancy (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 277 km
from Calais: 414 km
from Nice: 531 km
from Bordeaux: 643 km
from Strasbourg: 126 km
For driving distances to They-sous-Vaudemont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 27 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Battigny, Blemerey, Boulaincourt, Bouzanville, Chaouilley, Chef-Haut, Courcelles, Diarville, Dommarie-Eulmont, Etreval, Fecocourt, Forcelles-Saint-Gorgon, Forcelles-sous-Gugney, Fraisnes-en-Saintois, Frenelle-la-Grande, Frenelle-la-Petite, Gelaucourt, Grimonviller, Gugney, Housseville, Praye, Pulney, Saint-Firmin, Saxon-Sion, Thorey-Lyautey, Vandeleville and Vaudemont.
This page in French: Visiter They-sous-Vaudemont