Etreval tourism and travel guide
Visit Etreval: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Etreval is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Etreval is 276 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 28 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Etreval, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Etreval in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Etreval
Markets in and near Etreval
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (18km)
- Charmes: market Friday (20km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (24km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (27km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (27km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (28km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (28km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (29km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (35km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (36km)
More information about Etreval, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Etreval, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Etreval.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (28km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (28km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (27km)
- Commercy (48km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (22km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (24km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (26km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (28km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (34km)
- Jardin d’Ode (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (26km)
- Château de Moyen (38km)
- Foret de la Reine (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (5km)
- Rollainville (26km)
- Vittel (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Etreval
from Nancy (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 276 km
from Calais: 410 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 646 km
from Strasbourg: 126 km
For driving distances to Etreval from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 25 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Battigny, Chaouilley, Dolcourt, Dommarie-Eulmont, Fecocourt, Forcelles-Saint-Gorgon, Gelaucourt, Goviller, Hammeville, Houdreville, Housseville, Laloeuf, Ogneville, Omelmont, Praye, Quevilloncourt, Saint-Firmin, Saxon-Sion, They-sous-Vaudemont, Thorey-Lyautey, Vandeleville, Vaudemont, Vezelise, Vitrey and Vroncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Etreval